Monday, November 29, 2010

All Done! Whoo hoo!

I finished my committment to the 2010 SFR Reading Challenge! For a while there it was challenging to find time to read.

So, of course, after I finished Star-crossed the kids decided to give me time to read--stories they picked out for me.

Since finishing the challenge I've now read:

I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916
Stargate Atlantis: Death Game

And I'm nearly finished with Darrell Bain's "Bark". Talk about a weird but intriguing story. Lots of cussing. Lots and lots, but I love the heroic weiner dog and the idea that if aliens invade they won't walk just walk up on two feet. LOL. Hard start to the story but once I got into it it's really thought-provoking and funny.

I may as well do short reviews for those also.

No comments:

Post a Comment