Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Science Fiction Reading Challenge! Whoo hoo!



http://sfrreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/p/2011-sfr-reading-challenge.html

I chose the Moon level, 15 SFR books for the year. SFR means any Science Fiction book with any amount of actual Romance, meaning a happy ending. I'll be posting reviews of all the books/novellas I read here and at Goodreads. Most of the participants will post a list at the challenge site of the books they're reading and a link to their blog of reviews, if they choose to review.

If you're looking for a new, expanding genre, look into this! It's a lot like Shippy Fanfic but with new universes.

I can't wait!

My first two books will be Breaking Chance by Kim Knox, and The Stars Down Under, third book in the Outback Stars trilogy by Sandra MacDonald.

I think I may try to finish a few SFR series I started last year.

This is going to be fun! I expect my To Buy list to explode with suggestions from the other participants. :-) It did last year. LOL.

Happy 2011, everyone!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment