Saturday, September 25, 2010

#21 Shades of Dark by Linnea Sinclair

Okay, I screwed up. LOL. I actually finished reading this one while still reading Driven but somehow forgot to post a review. So I'll number it 21 and call it good.

Shades of Dark is book 2 in the Dock 5 series by Linnea Sinclair. It follows directly on the heels of Gabriel's Ghost and continues the story in a very inventive and suspenseful way.

There's action, speedbumps in the continuing romance, new characters and lots of fun. I really, really enjoyed this novel as it peeled back more layers in the onion of the original story. At the end of the novel the whole universe has changed and I had the feeling that the Big Picture was about to hit the fan.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this fun and complex story. I loved learning more about the characters from the first book.

It's a keeper for me. I'm sure I'll read it again some day.

>>>>

Next? I'm reading a short story called Kiana: The Rea Cheveyo Chronicles by Rayne Forrest.

After that I'd love to continue the Dock 5 series but since book 3, Hope's Folly, is only on my hard-drive I don't know how fast I can read it. I'm more into portability right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment